Thursday, May 28, 2009

ANTICIPATION

I gots a new Gig. [Er, I have a new gig.]

Though I'm from a family of many CH-amps (both sides, Mom AND Dad), I took an early retirement from the Dog Show Ring. It wasn't that I couldn't conform, I just have other great gifts and talents to offer.

Now, I get to be the Star of my own Show in my new Place. ETA is 7:00ish on Fri night, less than 24 hours from now. WhooHoo!

It appears that my new Job is herding some new People and making new Music at this new Place. I already learned that my new People has an Editor-type and a Numerati-type. So I have to be watching my grammar now that I am almost one year old. [I don't know what a Numer is yet, or what that means for me.]

I feel lots of gratitude to my puppyMom, Laura, for making me such a friendly and fun girl as I was growing up this past year. I'll miss my buds at the old place, but you can be sure that we'll be BFF. Great catch, Coop! --I've heard there's some qurls [er, squirrels] outside my new Door, for myself. Watch out, Lex-that thing's bigger than you.

My godMothers, Jacque and Sarah (yep, that's Auntie Sarah of "Camp Hurricane" fame) guided me to my new People in Brookside.

Oh boy, that is less than two miles from my bigger Brother, Angus. His Two Moms know my new People, that's the connection of how I get to my new Place. You know, Angus and me, [er, I], we're twins, [er, that's a Numer! A what?], I mean, from the same litter. OK, so I can expect some Park play BIG time this summer.

So, I'll let let you know how it goes, as we go along.

--------------------------------------------------

10 comments:

  1. We're so glad to know that you have a new home of your own and a Blog, too!!! Woohoo! Mom, Lexi and I can keep up with all your antics.

    Woofs from your brother of another mother (and father.)
    Coop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good going, little girl. Chase and I will be reading your blog to make sure you're okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Carly! I'm so excited to hear about your new Mommies, and home! Glad to see your little princess self continueing to get spoiled, like you deserve!

    Can't wait to hear more from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Carly! We (all of us at Winjammin' Corgis) are so very glad that you found such a nice home and have 2 new Moms, and that you will be able to keep in touch with all of us! That is awesome! Good luck in your new adventures, and we'll all be waiting to get caught up! :D

    Hugs!
    Rus & Sherilyn and the Winjammin' Corgi 8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Carly got to witness a squirrel with a sweet tooth this morning. More on that will be posted over at Hurrikane Chronicles soon! It walked right by Carly with his prize!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to your new home (and your own blog)!

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carly,
    I am so happy you have finally found a forever home. When I first read that you were "available", I was trying to talk Xena into adapting a little sister, but she wouldn't hear of it. She is 11 and set in her ways in a one dog family. I was hoping to hear your fate, I'm so happy for you and will follow your blog.
    Lin and Xena

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, Carly is settling in with Denise and Debra, and she even had 18 year old kitty Tucker come right up and get nose to nose with her. Syd begrudgingly gave me permission to post a few of the new family pix to her blog as the last installment of "Sister Blogger." We'll try to get those on Syd's blog (www.sydneygooddog.blogspot.com) sometime tomorrow!

    Shoot, I was sad to say goodbye, she's been such a sweet girl to have around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carly!

    Welcome to Cardi bloggerland, make sure to post often.

    Frost and the rest of the Solstice gang

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness, I got behind on the news and then heard about your new home. I'm so glad you found a good one, and one that will help you grow and still blog so the rest of us will be able to keep up with your adventures. OC, BG & Dott

    ReplyDelete